- Ruben Verdoes (horsedrowner)
- 21 (10 december 1991)
- Computer Science student since 2010
- Software Engineer since 2007
The name “horsedrowner” was the name I came up with when I first registered an account online. That was in the game Age of Mythology. The name was based on the Norse “Hersir” unit, which each has a unique, random name. Examples include Ormr Boardmonger, Vigfus Manysmasher, Herjolfr Mammothbreaker, and the first thing that came to my mind when registering an account to play multiplayer was “horsedrowner”. I have been using it ever since, so if you see the name anywhere, you can be sure it's me.
- Adventure Time S01E09
My Two Favorite People• 4 weeks ago
- Stargate Universe Season 1 • 2 months ago
- Lost Girl S01E05 • 3 months ago
- Elementary S01E09 • 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 1 • 9 months ago
Planning to watch
- Dead Like Me
Obviously not a complete list.
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery 9 months ago
- WALL-E 11 months ago
- Super Troopers 1 year ago
- Danny Baranowsky
For doing the music from Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac, and the remastered music from Cave Story+, and responding to emails (and quick at that!). Watch the interview with Danny Baranowsky on GDC2012.
- Gordon McNeil
Jesse Cox and
Also watch the The Game Station podcast.
- Obsidian 650D
- Asus P8Z68-V Pro
- Intel Core i5 2500K
- G.Skill 8 GB DDR3-1600
- EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
- Crucial M4 128 GB
- Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB
- Corsair TX750M
- Das Keyboard Professional Silent
- Logitech G500